What You Get?
|Free Consultation - Call us to talk about your future plans and see is we can help you. 01931 716638
Downshifting - Feedback from some of our courses at Stepping Off
Feedback from clients in 2010 -
- I thoroughly enjoyed the course it was hard work but great fun!!
The venue was perfect; running these courses in your beautiful house makes for a homely environment which gave me a sense of security while working through such scary (but exciting) material. I also found working so close to nature was really energising it kept the ideas and thoughts flowing – perfect location!
It is tremendous value for money considering you are concentrating on one person for the whole weekend – usually you would find yourself in a class of 5 to 10 others paying a similar price.- Vicky G
- Thank you for the 2 days - I found it very enlightening! - Alison T
- Thankyou both very much for the weekend having had a few days to reflect on it I really feel I gained a lot from it and I have been following my tasks which feels good. - Jane M
- Thank you so much for this and a splendid time over the last few days. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience, the company and your lovely home. Lots to think about. Lots to do!! I have already recommended you to a number of colleagues. - Evan M.
Feedback from clients in 2009 -
- I have to say I had no idea what to expect when I came last weekend, but I don't think I expected quite such a positive and useful experience. It was really so helpful and I think you both do a great job. - Marion D.
- Really I can't thank you both enough for giving me a major boost. I feel a
lot more optimistic and am looking at a much broader horizon. F. MacDowell
- "Thank you - my life has been transformed since I attended your course. Thanks to you I am now doing things that I have wanted to do for ages and I feel so much more fulfilled and energised" - J. Tooke
- High quality coaching in an environment that allowed me to focus just on 'me' . Definitely worth the money as I have come away with greater clarity around my personal values and reasons behind my wanting to change as well as guidance on how to achieve a better work/life balance. S. Kiel
- Stepping off was excellent value for money. I was made to feel very welcome and felt very much at home. Home from home - without the chores! The best thing was having the time and space to explore who I am, what I want from my life and how I might get it. I now have a plan. Anne S.
- I would certainly recommend Stepping Off to anyone. It gave me the time to step back and look at where I am and where I want to be in 1 year and 5 years time. Graham R.
- The best thing about Stepping Off was the friendliness and approachability of Jo and George and the thought provoking way the weekend was presented. It felt like talking to old friends! - Neil H
- Time at Stepping Off more than met our expectations because you delivered what you promised (not something that happens very often). Both of you are skilled and very approachable and were able to draw out the nuances and issues. Sue H.
- "Stepping off provided me with the 'kick up the backside' I needed to achieve a long, long, long standing goal of setting up my own business. Ask yourself the question, how often do you take time to decide what it is that you truly want out of life, work and family? The Stepping Off experience gave me time and space in a well structured framework of intense self analysis and fun exercises that helped me identify what my priorities are. In exactly 6 months from leaving the weekend experience with Stepping Off I have set up and taken bookings for my new business" - Andrew Sellars
- It was surprisingly fun! However after years of feeling discontented I had quality, objective time with 2 caring people who challenged me to get to the root of the issues concerning my future- Sue B.
- Amazing experience - the opportunity to think about oneself and ones life was a positive and valuable experience that I will never forget. I was a little apprehensive to start with but by the end I didn't want to leave. - E. Thistlethwaite
- It gave me the time to revisit what I had learned previously. This moved me on because I felt Jo and george provided the total support and non-judgemental environment that I needed. For the first time I believed what they said and that gave me the confidence in myself and my abilities for the future. Sue C.
- "Stepping Off gave me the inspiration, time and space to re-focus, and also practical help to make the right moves with confidence." - Sarah Hunter, Hunter Puddings.
- "Attending Stepping Off's course at Shap is like a pilgrimage for many RWN members... I have never heard anything put praise from those that have attended, and this just encourages others to follow in their footsteps. For me, and the others on my course, it was a definite turning point in our lives... within a few months I had changed the way I lived and started my own business. Although I entered the day with not knowing what to expect I came out with hope, motivation and the determination to live the dream - largely thanks to the inspiration gained at Stepping Off. - Hazel Dury - Rural Women's Network
- "This has really helped me sort out what I want to do, and how to go about getting it - Jane Simmons
- "Just a huge 'thank you' to you both. The experience has lifted me out of the gloomy space I was in and has excited me once more about my future" - P Scott
- "You have really helped to focus on what is important, and clarified how to get the future I want"
- "Fantastic course! You are brilliant and worth so much more than the fees you charge. A great investment"
- "A good course. I found it down to earth and practical"
- "Amazing experience - really worthwhile. It has given me so much clarity"
"Every aspect was enjoyable, from the setting, the accommodation and the food, to the content and the delivery of the course itself"