Other Courses run by Stepping Off staff-
1. Corporate Training - Training, facilitation, motivational seminar design and delivery.
2. Food Smoking Courses - Smoky Jo's
3. Jo Hampson - Motivational speaker
Friends we have met along the way, all who have developed lifestyle businesses;
- Tim and Michelle who we met through Freegle and run their Crafty Monkeys Pottery Studio from Brougham Hall, Penrith
- Bob and Jane and their wonderful Saunders Chocolates
- Adrian and his Scurvy Elephants
- Rosemary, who runs THE local soft play area - Pirates of Penrith!
- David Grayling and his wonderful collection of Rare Books
- Joanna Greenway is the North West's Feng Shui expert
- Jo Dix who makes and runs courses in making silver jewelry
- Have a look at the beautiful granary that Elizabeth and Simon have converted in France - This was a downshifting project when they opted for a quieter life in France. The good news is that it is available for rent - Don't miss it - it is stunning! Le Grenier a Ble
- Wonderful weekend journeys of self discovery with Just Be You
Other Links... George built the web sites for:
Cumbria-based workshops and retreats for quilters of all abilities.
Old Mill Barn -
Self-catering holiday accommodation in Gamblesby for up to ten.
The Cow House - fabulous holiday accommodation right by us between Shap and Crosby Ravensworth.
Claire Forster is an independent speciailst speech and language therapist based in North Lancashire.
and she maintains:
Footloose Fieldstudies -
for our neighbour, who runs dry-stone walling courses and specialist guided walks.
and blogs for:
David Grayling Books - antiquarian bookseller specialising in country sports and natural history.